Sunday, November 17, 2013

Wandering thoughts

    It scares me how often my thoughts consume me, how lost I get in the music flowing through my headphones, how I can sit for hours doing nothing and not understand where the time went.  You know that feeling? That one where you drive home on autopilot and don't really remember how you even got there? That's how I'm feeling right now.  I tried going to sleep at my usual midnight bed time but I laid there for an hour and a half just thinking.  Thinking about what happened in the past and what I want to come in the future, love learned and love lost, friends and family, this past weekend and the next.  In the past hour, I've cried silently and smiled ear to ear at the thought of moments in time.

    It's bad how bipolar my emotions are, but at the same time, I'm happy to have those low moments so I can truly appreciate the high moments.

xox
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment