Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Style (with a twist)

Yeah, so basically, I'm a walking accident. 
In the past year, I've worn two different slings, gone to three physical therapists, and had shoulder surgery.  Now, I am wearing a nice black ankle brace.  It's ridiculous how it happened, especially since I tripped and rolled over my ankle over absolutely nothing.  I swear, nothing can be blamed for my clumsiness.  (is that even a word? just go with it.)

So, for those of you who are as accident prone as myself, here are some pictures on how I've styled my many braces!

Love this picture because cheering was such a struggle but a good source
of entertainment!

black dress, black sling, what else do you need?
*Happy Birthday Wyatt*

 I could wear a button up, leggings, and boots everyday.

Day after surgery, on to the blue sling

Luke Bryan Concert

Because I'm obsessed with Garnet and the Gamecocks 

Long day of classes requires a big sweater 

First night of Lamp lighting for DZ!

Right now, it is super frustrating not being able to wear my boots especially since it's getting cold out.   I cannot wait to get out of this ankle brace!! 

xox 
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment