Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Mix

     Monday mornings come fast and hard every week.  I'm never actually prepared for them.  The fact that I have an 8:30 every day of the week is miserable, but mondays always seem to be the hardest. (really Fridays are the worst, but ignore that...) Especially now that it is getting cold outside, walking the ten minutes to Stat 110 is just too much.  The only thing that gets me there is the fact that I can ignore the world a little bit longer by putting in my headphones and blocking out all other noise.  (yes, I am that girl mouthing the words to her music).  Mondays deserve happy music, here are my picks to cure the monday morning blues and get yourself motivated for the day!


On Our Way- The Royal Concept
Dreaming- Smallpools
Better Than This- Hunter Hayes
Best I Ever Had- Gavin DeGraw
Can't Hold Us- Macklemore
Sweet Serendipity- Lee DeWyze
OK, It's Alright With Me- Eric Hutchinson

What's your monday morning jam?
xox
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment