Friday, July 26, 2013

The Ultimate Throwback

Without a summer job or an exercise fetish, I've spent most of my summer with my new boyfriend, Netflix. You may know him, he kind of gets around. A few days ago, I needed to find an old picture so  I started digging through my mother's chaotic photo stash. Pretty much a closet filled to the brim with pictures just waiting to be organized.  Little did I know, my mother would let me have her credit card for a trip to the container store and pay me $100 dollars when I finished.

I started by organizing by year, then by event.  I just got so caught up in the process and couldn't help by share some of the precious photos with the world!


had to have my starbucks! 


almost done!

And here are some of my favorite oldies :)
 K.Thomas on her first day of kindergarten
My big brother and I cheesin' in Paris 
Gotta have ice cream, especially in Paris! 
When I actually tolerated ballet class 
 Playground in kindergarten
Thanksgiving performance


I hope these pictures made you smile like they did for me!

xox
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment