Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Just Walk It Off

A good friend is one who pushes you to be a better you.  In a little under 24 hours, I will be having surgery on a labral tear on the backside of my shoulder.  As a person who despises sweat and a flushed face, this surgery will prevent me from what few exercises I do, and limit me to a strict walking-only exercise for the unforseeable future.  So, to get me off my lazy behind, J.Schamay is going to make me get up early and walk.  That's what a good friend is. 

Usually my workout gear consists of one of my brothers old t-shirts, spandex, and old cheer shoes.  But if I need a little motivation, I really dress myself up.

Summer
summer workout
Winter
winter workout
Running Spandex || Sports Bra || Pullover || Mizunos

What do you wear to workout? Any specific brands?

1 comment: