Sunday, July 28, 2013

Make me over

I am absolutely hopeless when it comes to makeup. Like mascara is about the extent of my abilities and even then I have to clean around my eye with a q-tip and makeup remover before leaving the house. It's really bad.  I can't do my hair either, I either straighten it or leave it as it dried after my shower with some wave. 

LUCKILY...
My beautiful best friend KT is a real whiz with a makeup brush and hair tools.  She is an angel and does my hair and makeup every day we are together. 
KT after a plane ride, looking flawless as usual

KT has decided that I must learn to do my own makeup so we went shopping at Sephora and Macy's for her favorite simple products. I'll let you know how the progress with my makeup goes later on in the week. Keep your fingers crossed! 

KT in her natural habitat 
|| insta ||

Couldn't resist the duck face selfie, I just love my hair curled!
KT did it with a straightener, I told you! Genius!

Any makeup tips for the beauty challenged?

xox
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment