Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Scallop Obsession

My obsession: Scalloped edging

Lately, whenever I walk into a store or boutique, I naturally gravitate to anything and everything scalloped. I just can't get enough! I think it all started around a year ago when a little tradition consumed my shopping habits.  On the first day of senior year, all the seniors wear black and white.  No one knows when the tradition began or why we keep it going, but it's there and you follow it.  Other high schools have similar traditions such as the girls wearing black dresses with leis with the boys wearing hawaiian shirts.  Although the tradition is silly, it starts off the year with all of the seniors bonding and coming together to get dressed up. 
ANYWAYS... rambling... I had never been in a Lilly Pulitzer store and I was desperate to find a dress that was different than all the other girls.  The minute I walked in, I fell in love with a pair of white linen scalloped shorts. They were perfect and different and my mother just couldn't say no. 



American Eagle top (similar here and here) || Lilly Pulitzer shorts (similar here) || Steve Madden wedges (similar here and here)

Now that I'm absolutely enamored by all things Lilly, these are my favorites!





What are your favorite scalloped clothes?
xox
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment