Monday, July 1, 2013

Must Read Monday: The Night Circus

I could not put this book down.



 From the moment I read the first sentence, I knew I would be obsessed until the story ended and then thereafter.  I read for four days straight, whenever I got the chance.  At work, in bed, at breakfast, at the pool, everywhere.  If I had a free moment, I was reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
You are brought into this fabulously lavish lifestyle and le cirque de rêves, the circus of dreams.  The complicated love triangle, magical elements, and intricacy of the circus kept me turning page after page.

Slacking on the job

As The Boston Globe put it
"Get ready to be won over... Part love story, part fable, and a knockout debut... So sparklingly alive, you'll swear the pages are breathing in your hands... The Night Circus defies both genres and expectations."

Definitely a Must Read.
What should I read next?

No comments:

Post a Comment