Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So much stuff, so little space: the art of dorm planning!

Now, bear with me, I am a little obsessive compulsive when it comes to organization so planning a dorm room has been my goal for the summer.  My roommate gets texts at two in the morning like "how about this layout?" or "how are we going to fit all of our shoes in the room?"  Poor Brianne, she has no idea what she hasn't gotten herself into.  
I have scoured through Pinterest, pb teen catalogs and plenty of dorm decor websites, but I just could not find a list of everything I needed! So naturally, I compiled multiple lists into my own.
Here is my ultimate basic list, and obviously everyone's list should be different! This list was what I used as my guideline.
I would suggest anything Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Ikea or Container Store as the jumping off point. 
There are good lists to build off of here, here and here.
Today, my mother and I kamikaze shopped target and well, we did some damage.  


How do you organize small spaces? 

xox
Char

P.S. Check out my pinterest dorm board and college life board!

No comments:

Post a Comment