Thursday, August 1, 2013

Los Bravos

Down south, we take pride in our sports. From SEC football to Allstar Cheerleading, we have it all and we are intense about it. The best part about summer in Atlanta is the ample amounts of Braves games at Turner Field! Between the people watching on marta to the crazy dancing for the jumbotron, it's a whole experience.  

I just had to take KT to a game while she was in town from London, and let me tell you, what a game.  Ten innings and KT was in love with the Braves!

J.Schamay, KT, and I pre-game! 
 Stereotypical Braves game picture
KT and I rocking the selfies 
 Perfect place to watch the first pitch from! 
 Choppin'
 "Am I southern yet?"
-KT
Gotta get the cowboy boots in somewhere!

Anyone out there chopping for Los Bravos?!

xox
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment