Wednesday, December 4, 2013

First Semester Recap

I can't believe I'm about to finish my first semester of college.  I feel so old! (but not as old as my brother who is graduating!) As I finish my last graphic design project, study for my one final, and prepare to say goodbye to my friends for a month (can't and won't), I'm thinking about all of the things I did in the past four months.  Here are my top five moments of my first semester of freshmen year.

1. Skydiving!
    Never in a million years did I think I would be the one convincing my friends to go skydiving! Heck, after falling off a roof (a story for another time), I never really intended to jump/fall off of or out of anything ever.  I'm so glad I did though because now I can say I did! Now don't get me wrong, I'll never do it ever, ever again, but maybe I'll consider bungee jumping now.

|| 14,000 feet in the air ||
2. Ryan's visit

    I really didn't think Ryan and I would have much of a relationship after he left for college when I was a senior, but he surprised me and now we are as close as we were.  I love that boy so much.  I still can't believe he drove to South Carolina to be my semi date.  All of my new friends loved him! I mean, come on, he had us dancing on tables! So much fun!

|| Shameless snapchat ||
3. Parents weekend
    As much as I miss and love my parents, I didn't really know how to plan for parents weekend.  How do you adjust your schedule to fit in parents, especially after so much freedom? Luckily, Caroline, Erin and Kaela's parents came as well.  All of our parents got along so well! We brunched and tailgated, we ate and drank (parents love giving you wine once you're in college), we just had the best time! It really solidified all of my friends and I living together next year.

|| Caroline's dad parties more than we do ||
4. Fall break
    I don't think I've ever been so excited to get in my bed.  For fall break, Jenny came home with me to Atlanta and we just lazed around all weekend.  A lot of my friends were home, as well as my brother and his friends, so it all just worked out! The distance really increased my appreciation for my high school friends and the friends I've made here at school.

|| insta ||
5. Clemson game
    I've already posted about the Clemson game and how you get sucked in, but it honestly was the most fun tailgate I've been to in a while.  Sometimes the fraternity lots can get a tad trashy (this week was no exception), but all the important people were in one place and we had a blast!

|| All the blondes ||

So that's it.  My top five moments of my first semester! Can't believe it's already over!

xox
Char


No comments:

Post a Comment