Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas in the dorms

As my friends slowly pack their bags and take their finals, I've started to notice how the dorms are emptying! It's weird to think that these people that I have spent every single moment of the past five months with won't be anywhere near me for the next month!

Obviously, with my anxiety, I had to get my christmas shopping done. As soon as possible.  I started with Caroline, Erin, and Kaela, then on to Caroline and Julia, then Jenny, then the family. And for those of you reading this in one of those groups, don't think I'll be giving anything away. (sorry bout it) 

The minute Jenny and I got our emails from the student packaging center, we rushed over to Russell.  After walking home in the cold, we went to my dorm room and immediately swapped gifts.

This is where it gets weird. We both got each other bracelets. Mine from C.Wonder and hers from Kate Spade.

The results couldn't be anything but beautiful.

From Char to Jenny
 Equestrian Stirrup Link Bracelet || C.Wonder
Horse Head Bangle || C.Wonder

From Jenny to Char
 Partners in Crime idiom bangle || Kate Spade
Partners in Crime idiom bangle || Kate Spade


The best part of my christmas present is that Jenny got the matching one in gold for herself and Taylor! It's true, we are partners in crime.  

What are you getting for your friends and family?
xox
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment