Monday, June 17, 2013

Why am I here?

  As an aspiring magazine editor-journalist-graphic designer-anything, I figured I should try my hand at blogging.  Because what good are my words to an established magazine if there is no proof that I can use them? 
  I spend hours everyday on Pinterest, pinning quote after quote of beautiful thoughts that someone, somewhere put into beautiful, simple words.  I love the effect behind each and every word, the typography, the colors, and I wonder what brought this person, one in 7 billion, to this conclusion.  Words can be used in so many ways, to hurt, to complicate, to inspire, to express. Words are Words are Words, but words are beautiful.  
  So here is my goal.  To express myself, my beliefs, my thoughts, my opinions. All in simple words.

Maybe, just maybe, 
I'll find myself somewhere along the way, 
hidden between the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment