Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Skinny on Sizing

My BIGGEST pet peeve is when people buy clothing strictly by the number or letter on the tag, not by how the clothing fits.  I have some friends who refuse to have anything but a size small in their closets, when in reality some of these girls need larges.  Personally, I love things to be a little loose, you know,for the *gasp* fat days.
My closet ranges from a size 2 short to a size 12 dress (for my spectacularly annoying giant rib cage) to an extra small tank to an extra extra large sweater. I am not a tag-ist. A person who buys clothes solely by the tag, not by actual fit. Tag-ists do not understand that it really doesn't matter what the tag says, especially considering no one actually ever sees your tag. *Unless you are like me and tend to forget to cut off tags so someone else usually ends up ripping them off and showing me* 

So please ladies, don't be a tagist.  Buy clothing by what looks and feels good, not buy a number or letter. 

Thoughts? comments? Tagists who need interventions?

No comments:

Post a Comment