Thursday, June 13, 2013

Travel Essentials: San Fran edition

I love love love to travel
But then again, who doesn't? Just yesterday I returned from San Francisco with my best friend after wondering the city and nearby suburbs for a week.  Being in San Anselmo, who would have known I could feel so out of place in such a friendly environment.  Common were the hemp skirts and braless crop tops, but I'm sorry.  I will never be a hippie or aspire to dress like one. I just can't pull it off.  So as we wondered through the endless amounts of granola people, I carried my travel staples. travel set


At top left: Kate Spade Carmine Street Stacy Wallet
At top left: J.Crew Factory iPhone 4s case
At right: Longchamp Le Pilage in Cobalt


The Longchamp is the perfect travel companion due to the size and durability.  The leather is not the kind you are constantly worrying about but still looks incredibly new after a week dragged around a city.
My newest obsession is my Kate Spade wallet.  I love the bright color and the many credit card slots and ID slip.  
I always need a new iPhone case, this one I have bought multiple times on sale because it matches a new manicure perfectly.  And why not use a new phone case as a reason to get a good gel mani?
Hopefully this is the beginning of a summer of travel before off to Columbia in the fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment