Thursday, October 31, 2013

The art of Halloween: college freshmen

Questions you may ask yourself:

In highschool: 
When is my mom going to drop me off? Who is going to throw a party?  What should I wear from the costume store? 

In College:
Which frat party should I go to? Which bra is the prettiest to wear without my shirt? Slutty cat or just slut? When should I start drinking? What is the least amount of clothes I can get away with?

Now, for me, I'm somewhere in between high school and college still.  I'm not quite comfortable bearing all, nor do I want to wear a costume from Party City.  

Here are some of the ideas that I actually consider good costumes.



And what Caroline and I were last year...

Trailer Trash and Lumberjack 
 Cat and Mouse


Baby Juleigh


Slightly wishing I was at home trick or treating with Juleigh Jeanette, but I'm gonna make the most of my first college halloween!

What are you being for halloween?
xox
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment