Monday, September 9, 2013

Progress

I ran!
That sounds really sad that I'm so excited but it's the first physical activity I've done since my shoulder surgery in early July.  I ran 1.7 miles through campus and my shoulder didn't hurt once! 
So I've passed the first hurdle.  I finally got around step one of recovery and reached my goal to be able to run and I'm just so dang happy about it!  
I am definitely the girl that takes things as a sign of what's to come, like the stars and good omens and all that nonsense.  So the fact that I was able to run the majority of 1.7 miles opens up my mind to more and more possibilities! My next goal is to not gain the freshmen fifteen...

8 short weeks ago... || insta ||

What's your goal?
xox
Char

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the progress!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete